Monday 21 January 2013

two piece



Wearing - Top and Pants: MLM, Heels: Novo
Photos By: Josh Groom

Yay first blog post for the year, I had a nice break over Christmas but so excited to get back into it. I think when you love something and it works for your shape stick to it! Hence why I'm wearing a peplum top again.
I'll say it again if something is going to give the illusion that I have curves then dammit I'm going to wear that til I die!! Here's my last 3 Peplum posts here, here and here if you don't believe me

Apart from the peplum I was drawn to its matching big sister- these uber comfortable cropped trousers. They have an elasticated waist which I'm a huge fan of, am now also a big MLM fan! I'm ATD all the way (attention to detail, just made that up) sheer back panels and matching silver zips at the ankle and back!!! I say go crazy with two piece's for now I love anything that has a matching friend to play with :)

xx

Gemma






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so thank you for taking the time in posting them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...