Friday 22 March 2013

black to basics

Wearing - Dress: Ebony Eve, Boots: Kobe Husk, Bag & Watch: Cotton On, Sunglasses: Roc Eyewear
Photos By: Josh Groom

Wear with everything boots, throw on t-shirt dress, awesome retro inspired sunnies and man accessories I am done! Comfort and street style is at a new high and I don't even have my 10cm+ stilettos on!

I thought I'd give you a little glimpse into my go-to, easy and basic run around outfit, this is what I'd be wearing anywhere from a breakfast date to casual Friday.

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!

xx

Gemma

Come say hi!














2 comments:

  1. I found your blog via lookbook.
    Love this look and your boots are very cool!
    Lots of love from New Zealand,
    Samantha
    novellaplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you for taking the time in posting them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...