Monday 1 October 2012

seasonal spring

 Wearing- Shirt: Love Milly, Skirt: Mister Zimi, Necklace: Collette by Collette Dinnigan for Lovisa, Rings: Diva, Boots: Rubi Shoes
Shot By: Josh Groom


I have been loving any kind of button up blouse or shirt a lot lately; tied up, tucked in, half way out, buttoned to the top, bat wing, laced up, peter pan collars love it all! So this number was no exception, my lovely little sister brought me back this flamingoesque – shirt from her first Euro trip. It’s extra special touch was the slight ruching on the shoulders which gives off such a nice silhouette.

Paired with this gorgeous leather skirt from Mister Zimi and ankle booties, I have my winning combo that can be interchanged with pretty much anything in my wardrobe. You may or may not know already but I am a huge fan of staples that are versatile and can be worn at any time of the year. So pieces like this could transition very easily between Spring and Winter.. add in a tight there, a blazer here, change up a heel there and your done!

I have some fun Springy(?) looks coming up that I can’t  wait to post! Hmm Spring mental list for myself: regular diy pedis, healthy doses of vitamin D, drink more water and learn how to change up my hair for blog shoots!

xx

Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so thank you for taking the time in posting them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...