Tuesday 26 February 2013

corporate style

Wearing- Dress: Hunt No More, Heels: Guess, Clutch: Novo. Cuff: Lovisa
Photos By: Josh Groom

Autumn/ Winter is here and I'm starting strong with killer label Hunt No More! I love when a label can transcend and transform their pieces for any type of woman, girl, day, night, profession or event. This dress personally brought me back to my corporate Legal Secretary days. The combination of the high-low hem, high neck and the beautifully sophisticated colour palette/ design embodied such a professional, feminine and strong quality. With this nostalgia in mind I decided to go for the refined corporate route, so I stuck with solid colours, minimal accessories and powerful patent pumps. 

As I said about transitions, this dress could easily work for night. I'd throw on some ankle boots, tough blazer, large tote and your rocking some serious street style cred in an instant.

PS I'm holding a little Give-away at the moment- Check out my Facebook or Instagram to see how you can be in the running to attend Fashion Palette in Sydney next week, I went last year and had a ball! You and a friend could be soaking up some amazing runway shows with me! Australian labels such as Arthur Galan, Bettina Liano, Nicola Finneti will be showcased. Be in it to win it.

xx

Gemma










2 comments:

  1. That dress is beautiful and the pictures are just stunning!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting fit of the dress, especially from the front and side view :))

    just JE NE SAIS QUOI
    twitter

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you for taking the time in posting them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...