Monday 12 March 2012

light as a feather


Wearing- Blazer: Sportsgirl, Crop Top Urban Outfitters, Pants: Zara, Hat: H&M, Wedges: Aldo, Chain: Urban Outfitters, Gold Bangles: Hand me down from my Nanny
Shot by Josh Groom


I was so excited to finally shoot these pants! It was boiling hot that day and these pants are so light it feels like I'm wearing nothing at all (nothin' at all!) You can't tell in the photos but the blazer has a sheer back as well - so in theory an all black pant and blazer combo should be better suited to Autumn or Winter but the sheer, light layers proved me wrong. I was a bit iffy after buying this yellow mustard crop top as I thought I might not be able to pull it off without wearing it as an under-layer but it works nicely with the pants. Hopefully I can match it with some other pieces in my wardrobe as I loooove the colour.

These pants will see me through these warmer Autumn days and nights to come, can't get enough of them.

xx

Gemma













No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so thank you for taking the time in posting them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...