Tuesday 7 February 2012

Catherine McNeil is BACK!

I remember as a teen flipping through the pages of my fave magazine 'Girlfriend' to read that Catherine McNeil was the winner of their now coveted Model competition. I stared in awe and envy at her freakish bone structure and those CHEEK BONES! At the tender age of 14 her career sky rocketed with her stomping the catwalk for fashion giants such as YSL, D & G, Louis Vuitton, Versace need I say more! Since her 2 year absence from the modelling world for whatever reason people will speculate and form their own ideas on what/where/ who she was doing but for me who cares I'm just pumped that the Bogan from Logan is back!

And what a place to be back! The androgynous beauty is now the face of Seafolly's 2012 campaign. Let's take a moment to take in this stunner............

Catherine is looking ahhhhmazing with a bronzed tan and accessorised with Jack Vanderhart she is positively oozing some serious European/ Latina 60's pin up nostalgia! I cannot wait to see the rest of the gorgeousness. Will keep you informed of course :)

Now I'm off to off to find myself a blue scarf..

Who else can't wait to try on some frilly, pretty onesies now?!

1 comment:

  1. I love her! She's one of my favourite models! Doing now a post about her! Soon I'll post it! I'll be happy if you'll take a look and write your opinion!
    Check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you for taking the time in posting them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...