Tuesday 14 February 2012

Popping + collars



Wearing- Top: Ladakh, skirt, shoes and bag: vintage

The Peter Pan collar is still going strong from SS11 and is still being seen in high street stores and celebrities. I love this 'Ladakh' top, it's versatility makes it so easy to wear and the unique lace print set off with the adorable school girl crisp white collar adds that little something extra to any outfit.

Adding a pop of colour is always guaranteed to add some fun and spice to your day and red has always been my go to for that. This vintage skirt is so comfy and can be dressed up or down. I decided to dress semi casually today so I teamed it with my fail safe vintage lace up ankle boots.

Finally the piece de resistance is my favourite vintage bag. Everywhere she goes she receives the "Oh my god where did you get that?! "I LOVE your bag" comments and deservingly so she really is to die for with the thick leather and suede fringing, gold studs and red and grey accents! You'll be seeing more of her I'm sure in future outfit posts to come!

My make-up was kept neutral with a nude lip teamed with a defined eye and lashes. Huge thanks and props to make-up artist Steffi who is studying at ACMUSE  :)

Let me know what colours you love to 'pop' on!

xx

Gemma





Shot by Josh Groom, Makeup/ Hair Estefania Montero







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so thank you for taking the time in posting them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...